embed embed share link link comment comment
Embed This Video close
Share This Video close
bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark
embed test
Rate This Video embed
Tags For This Video tags
rate rate tags tags related related lights lights

Math Review

Doing physics means doing a lot of math. This video reviews a few different math problems that you will need to understand before starting your physics class!

7 Responses to “Math Review”

  1. guerrerodelanoche800 says:

    On number 1, will it always work out if we just “run it” with sin and cos? Will the values be always be correct?

    • ChaseJuggler says:

      Yes, it will always work so long as the value you already know is the hypotenuse. In this class, that will be the case 90% of the time [and we’ll deal with the other 10% when we get there] :)

  2. evanlevine says:

    Great Video!!!!!!! very helpful

  3. madsbarn says:

    Very helpful video, cleared up a lot of questions!

  4. JohnAycock says:

    I used to not know how to do these problems, now I do! What a quality site!!!

  5. Emilia Ruiz says:

    finally understand the simple ways to do math !!

  6. griffinkennedy says:

    this is a great way to study for physics

Leave a Reply to Emilia Ruiz Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>